Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Randomness

Well, my blues have subsided. I figured out that the current fertility meds that I was on may have something to do with my . . . well, let's just call them "problems." My husband is AMAZING. Never in my life have I met a man with such patience, such loving tenderness, such patience, such kindness, such PATIENCE as this wonderful man I'm married to. He has dealt with MUCH JUNK the past two weeks with my many issues, and he has handled each "issue" (a.k.a. rant-n-rave fest) with dignity and a caring heart. He loves me, and he constantly reminds me how proud he is of what I'm going through for us to have a child. I'm tellin' ya, ladies, this man meant what he said when he said "for better or worse." God truly blessed me with this man, and oh, what a Christian man he has become. I have no doubt that when God blesses us with children, he will be a much better parent than I could even imagine.

I go back to the fertility doctor again tomorrow to see if the meds are working, and then we try. I'm not totally sure, but judging from the symptoms, I really think these meds are doing something. Boy, have the side effects been tough. For two solid days and nights, I couldn't calm down enough to sleep at all. I kept having anxiety attacks and mood swings, and have generally felt like I was crawling out of my own skin. It's better now, though, thanks to tylenol pm (as prescribed by my doctor) and my dear husband. I don't normally like to take meds of any kind, but after two days of no sleep and constant anxiety from lack of sleep, I thought I might need a little help. Last night I slept the whole night through with very little anxiety and no pills, so I'm thankful. More than anything else, I'm thankful that God sees me through each day. And thank goodness I'm not working right now, so I can go crazy in the privacy of my own home. (I would imagine TJ is thankful for that, too!)

Please continue to pray for us, fellow bloggers. I believe in the power of prayer, and I have witnessed answered prayers in my own life. God is very real, very much on His throne, and very much in control of my life. He will bless us when it's right because He cannot be wrong.

4 comments:

Lou Arnold said...

Your prayers are our prayers. Good luck at the doctor tomorrow.

Sugar-n-Spice said...

i wondered exactly where you were on you fertility "path". i don't expect you to share, but know that my prayers can be more specific when you do. :) yeah, matt might have to compete with tj for that "most patient" award. as if i'm not enough to deal with, one day there'll be me, then a 19, 17, 13 and 12 year olds most likely on a cycle! i don't think tj has thought about that, yet. :)

Shelley said...

sending prayers your way!

I am blessed with a patient husband too, and I TRY to appreciate that! He balances out my high -strung-ed-ness!

Mandy said...

Big hugs your way! Women have enough emotionally and physically to deal with.. I think it's only fair that our men get to hear our ranting. lol ;)